Learning outcomes include:
- Use SPSS for quantitative analysis
- Find, enter and manage data
- Explore data
- Select appropriate statistical analysis
- Interpret and report results
- Critically assess quantitative research.
Educator(s): Douglas Brown
Registration: Not required for this course
Requirements: No previous knowledge required. Students will need access to SPSS software and Microsoft Excel.
You should read carefully through the sections of this tutorial, but don’t expect to understand everything until you have worked through the practical exercises. You can then re-read the sections to consolidate your understanding.