Saturday 16 November, we shall explore Modern Languages Archives and Libraries at the British Library (Euston Road).
11.00 Meet a specialist librarian at the British Library (Marja Kingma, British Library)
• The British Library as a home of modern language collections
• Electronic resources (free and restricted to reading rooms)
• Projects (e.g. Google Books)
• Exhibitions and events (e.g. European Literature Night)
• Practical information and tips (e.g. how to apply for a reader’s pass, how to search the catalogue, etc.)
• Show and tell of collection items (please feel free to make suggestions for material you’d like to see)
Places for these sessions are limited and should be booked in advance (email Marja.Kingma@bl.uk).
Enquiries: Marja Kingma and Katia Pizzi (email@example.com)