Portuguese and Lusophone
3. resources in the rest of the world
European Heritage Network
The European Heritage Network is a permanent information system bringing together governmental services in charge of heritage protection within the Council of Europe. The European heritage Network focuses on cultural heritage, particularly on architectural and archaeological heritage in the context of:
- The European Cultural Convention (1954)
- The Convention for the Protection of the Architectural Heritage of Europe (1985)
- The European Convention on the Protection of Arcaheological Heritage (1992)
- The European Landscape Convention (2000)
Latin American libraries and archives
Part of LANIC (Latin American Network Information Center), it lists all the major Latin American libraries by country.
UNESCO Archives Portal
This is an international gateway with links to archives all over the world.
Archives Portal Europe provides access to information on archival material from different European countries as well as information on archival institutions throughout the continent.